SUMMER in Morzine
Morzine is a fantastic place to visit in the summer with loads of incredible activities to try and fun for the whole family. In the summer it’s the perfect place for mountain bikers, road cyclists, runners, walkers and people here to enjoy amazing scenery under a crystal blue sky.
At only 75 minutes drive from Geneva and motorway (nearly) all the way from Calais, Morzine really is the perfect place for a summer holiday.
Chalet Accelere is situated just above the lovely river walk leading into the centre of Morzine, great for morning runs, cycling, or a woodland playground for the children.
Morzine town centre offers a range of boutique shops, delicatessens, patisseries and cheese shops.
There are also numerous cafés, bars and restaurants serving traditional specialities such as fondue and tartiflette.
Morzine Summer Activities:
Swimming pools and water parks
White water rafting
Day trips to Evian, Lausanne, Chamonix, Annecy and further afield
We are members of the summer Multipass scheme offering unlimited access to lifts (pedestrians only), swimming pools, tennis courts etc. for just 2€ per person per day.
Book Today – Please get in touch!
Saturday Changeover • Self-Catered Pricing in Euros €
For SUMMER Availability & Enquiries CLICK HERE
All prices exclude airport transfers.
Check the Availabilty and Prices page for the Chalet and week(s) of your choice then fill in the Booking Enquiry Form, or if you prefer please contact us direct to discuss your requirements.
- All bookings are confirmed when a full booking form has been completed and sent to us with a deposit (25% of the rental).
- The balance of the rent is required 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- The deposit and the balance can be paid by bank transfer.
- Prices are based on sole occupancy of the chalets for 7 nights, sleeping the maximum number of guests.
- The chalet is available from 4pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions here.